Auto Insurance in Fort Worth, Haltom City, and all of Texas
We offer quality aﬀordable car insurance in Fort Worth and across Texas. Our insurance companies have competitive rates and multiple discounts available to save you money.
As an independent agency, we are committed to helping our neighbors ﬁnd the auto insurance coverage options that are optimized for them. You can trust us to keep your budget and coverage needs in mind when helping you choose a policy that provides you with top-notch protection.
Every Texas driver needs car insurance. That’s not only because of the critical protection it can provide but also because it is the law that you must carry coverage.
Texas uses an at-fault insurance system, which means that when a driver causes a wreck, their own auto policy pays for their vehicle repairs and the damage done to others. In other words, if you hit another car because you ran a stoplight, then the accident is likely your fault and you must pay for your own losses and compensate the other driver for their injuries and property damage.
To ensure that you can compensate these third parties, Texas law requires registered drivers to carry liability insurance. This coverage pays for the losses of third parties oﬀ of the at-fault driver’s insurance coverage. The minimum required limits are:
- $30,000 bodily injury liability coverage per person
- $60,000 bodily injury liability coverage per accident
- $25,000 property damage liability coverage
Remember, these are only the minimum limits you have to carry to legally drive. Higher liability limits are available. Our agents are committed to working with you to increase your coverage to more comprehensive and eﬀective levels. Plus, we’ll help you expand your policy to include a host of other coverages like:
- Collision insurance to pay for damage to your car after a wreck.
- Comprehensive insurance to pay for damage to your car from a non-collision hazard like a ﬁre, theft, vandalism, or hail.
- Uninsured motorist coverage that pays for your own losses when you become the victim of a hit-and-run or if the at-fault driver has no liability insurance to repay you.
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage that pays for medical bills and other expenses like lost income if you or your passengers get hurt in a wreck.
- Other coverage options include rental reimbursement and roadside assistance.
- As a local independent insurance agency we can compare car insurance plans to find the right policy for your car, pickup, or SUV by comparing quotes and coverage options from several top insurance companies. We also have low rates and broad coverage options for motorcycle insurance, motor home and RV insurance, travel trailer insurance, and boat insurance.