Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Home Insurance in Fort Worth, Haltom City, and Saginaw, TX
Your Local Texas Homeowners Insurance Provider
We write home insurance in Fort Worth and across North Texas. Our insurance companies offer competitive rates and have many discounts available. Please see our article regarding available discounts for homeowners insurance. Are you getting all the homeowners insurance discounts you deserve?
The north Texas communities that combine to make up the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex are part of the state’s most populated urban area. They’re also growing every day, and the region is home to one of the most competitive real estate markets in America.
If you have found your perfect home, then you must protect it with the benefits of a quality homeowners insurance policy. North Texas residents who are looking for the perfect coverage can rely on their neighborhood experts at Northside Insurance Agency to help them find the best policy.
As an independent agency, we are committed to helping our neighbors design the quality home insurance benefits that are optimized for them. You can trust us to keep your budget and coverage needs in mind when helping you compare and choose policies that provide top-notch protection.
What does home insurance cover?
Homes of any shape or size are valuable and vulnerable. A variety of hazards could damage your home, impact your lifestyle and put you in a very unstable financial position. Home insurance can step in to help you afford life’s hazards without having to dig deep into your pocket to pay for your recovery.
What home insurance do I need?
No two homes are alike, so you will need to carry a homeowners policy that is customized to adequately safeguard your own property against specific risks and liabilities.
There are numerous policy options on the market, and each can cover both standard and non-standard properties like condominiums, high-value homes, landlord-owned properties, vacation homes and mobile or manufactured homes. Coverage to have at your disposal includes:
- Dwelling insurance that will help you repair or rebuild your home following unexpected accidents like fires, severe weather or vandalism.
- Other structures coverage will insure other buildings on your property such as storage sheds, fences or detached carports.
- Contents insurance to cover possessions within your home in case they sustain damage.
- Liability coverage that will pay for property damage or injuries that you cause to other people who don’t live with you.
- Accidental medical payments coverage that will pay for third-party injuries in your home regardless of whether the accident was your fault.
- Loss of use insurance to cover living expenses that might arise if you must temporarily move out of your home following a covered hazard.
Of course, you must make your policy specific to you, which will often mean adding specialty coverage endorsements into your policy. Our agents are happy to help you learn more about where your standard coverage ends and where you will need to expand it to adequately protect your property.
How much home insurance do I need?
You want the homeowners insurance policy that helps you face as little financial strain as possible following accidents in the home. Some of the ways to do so include:
- Carrying replacement cost coverage on your dwelling insurance that pays the cost to rebuild or repair your home at today’s value.
- Buying replacement cost value coverage for your contents coverage. If an item is destroyed, then this coverage will pay for your losses at their like-new value.
- Adding a scheduled possessions rider to your policy which will help you insure high-value items like art, jewelry or expensive electronics at adequate values.
- Buying a separate umbrella liability policy which can kick in to help you cover liability claims that are higher than the limits of your standard liability plan.
There are various other benefits that can come to your aid, too. You can rely on us to recommend the best ways to increase your coverage to your advantage.
How much does home insurance cost?
The more likely you are to file a claim on your home insurance (and cost your insurer money), the more your policy is likely to cost. However, various factors can influence your premiums such as your property value, the amount of coverage you buy, your credit rating and the location of your home.
Still, the way to save is by comparing a wide variety of policies to determine which one offers you the best costs without sacrificing protection. Our agents will take deep dives into different policy options to help you find the best coverage that offers maximized discounts and other savings opportunities.